Log.A Log.A

Nice concept, although the obstacles hurt my eyes a little bit after playing the game. I didn't realise I could double jump at first so I was stuck at the first level for quite a while, I recommend putting something in the description.

I'd also highly recommend a title screen and, if you're planning on making your game big enough, a level selection screen. I'd say you might need to add some fitting music, as well as improving the graphics. But hey, it's playable, and I enjoyed it, so 3 stars for you! Good job, hopefully you can make something amazing outta this.

Pythlix responds:

Sorry to hear about the obstacles. And thanks so much dude. :D

Traps Tower Traps Tower

I really liked the game. I mean, improvements on the graphics and animations is a given, but aside from that it's really good for what I assume to be your first game. It's got spikes, sawblades, fire and probably much more (Only made it to level 15)

It's nice that you playtested it as well because the parts that catch you out can be avoided most of the time and the quick-time events are really effective. The quick respawn time reminds me of that of Super Meat Boy, which is a huge plus in my opinion. The difficulty scale is really nice as well, I was starting to really get into it by level 11.

Only thing I would say is to work on the graphics and animation, maybe have some better music with several soundtracks, and possibly different death animations. But I'm really impressed for what looks like a first game. Good job

mpgames responds:

Actually you are not mistaken, it is the first game and there are things that I will keep in mind for the next projects. Thank you very much for your and comment! :)